Would you Buy a Grandland again

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Atariman

Would you Buy a Grandland again

Post by Atariman » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:10 pm

I thought I would see who on here would be happy to buy another Grandland when they replace there current car. just to start this off I will say I would be and have already ordered one.

I now just have to wait a few months, as I was told 3 weeks ago it was to be factory order and the wait is 5 months.

To let you know I have ordered a 1.2 Ultimate in white with silver roof rails, I fancied a change in colour and they way Vauxhall have changed the model lineup/spec the Ultimate gave me all I wanted/had already, as I currently have an early sportnav now, before they removed half they stuff
Grandland X Sport Nav 1.2 Ruby Red

edgejedi

Re: Would you Buy a Grandland again

Post by edgejedi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:07 pm

I've just finished my PCP deal.... and bought the car. Couldn't find anything comparible I liked with the same spec value (including the new GXs) and it's a strong car for what I use it for. Aside from the warranty stuff (entertainment and glass) I've literally only just spent on tyres, Michelins have lasted SOOOO long!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Mine is coming up to three years old this year and I am going to keep it. I have looked around recently and for the same spec level I cant justify spending it on a new car
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip adaptive traction system

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:30 pm

I would say the same as yourselves. For the value and what you get it cannot be beaten. The car stands out and I actually enjoy it. It does exactly what I need it to do, without seeing ££££ signs coming out the exhaust as my Antara did.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

wingsnwheels

Post by wingsnwheels » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:27 am

Ours is a 1.2 on Motability, for my wife. We only took delivery in December having had an Astra Tourer 1.4 previously and I prefer the Grandland for it's higher view although the rear window is a bit small. Would probably consider another one if they haven't mucked around with the specs too much. But that won't be until Dec 2023.