Automatic Tilting Mirrors

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Cyberbob wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:28 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:09 pm It sounds like it might be worth Emailing the Vauxhall CEO office if you don't get much luck on Monday.
Thanks, I will see what the dealer comes back, for once it is not their fault. I said that to them, just be nice to know why I don't have dipping mirrors and if they can be retro-fitted before a compensation route.
Hopefully they will be able to find a solution for you.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Cyberbob, that’s a bit of positive news so hopefully you get a suitable outcome.

Could you possibly list the email address for the Vauxhall CEO pks?

I might hold off to see what dealer says to you - I am still waiting on the dealer getting in touch with me since I raised the same issue with them 3 weeks ago. Sort of suited me to be fair as had so much going on this month so would like to close it out now
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Glasgowvaux

Paul.Willcox@vauxhall.co.uk is the CEO office.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Glasgowvaux wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:35 pm Cyberbob, that’s a bit of positive news so hopefully you get a suitable outcome.

Could you possibly list the email address for the Vauxhall CEO pks?

I might hold off to see what dealer says to you - I am still waiting on the dealer getting in touch with me since I raised the same issue with them 3 weeks ago. Sort of suited me to be fair as had so much going on this month so would like to close it out now
I will keep you updated, I did tell the dealer I was not the only one with this issue. I will see what the sales manager comes back with, now agreement has been reached there is an issue which can only go back to the factory...

Ultimately, we can always do a joint email to the CEO to show it is not isolated or be fobbed off!
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Thanks both,

Cyberbob that sounds like a good plan. I will contact the dealer this week to see what response they give me.

Once I get their response I will let you know. Alao give the dealer time to respond to you.

Thanks again
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

I have had a response from the dealer, they have checked the spec they have and internal communications and there is nothing that says the auto-tilting mirror has been removed and far as they are concerned it should have come with it.

As they were given no case number or a POC to update customer service, I have gone back to customer services this afternoon and said as I initially stated only Vauxhall UK can say why I don't have the option and what/if can be done so the dealer can action any work. It is a factory/build issue that requires Vauxhall technical services to investigate... I have stated I am not the only one with this issue either on a 2021B MY.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏻
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Cyberbob, I received a call from the dealer today saying that I was just to take my car in as they reckoned it has not been "fully removed from transportation mode, removing this mode should have everything working".

They said just to drop past as it's only a 20 minute job.

Will keep you updated 🤞
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Glasgowvaux wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:06 pm Cyberbob, I received a call from the dealer today saying that I was just to take my car in as they reckoned it has not been "fully removed from transportation mode, removing this mode should have everything working".

They said just to drop past as it's only a 20 minute job.

Will keep you updated 🤞
Interesting, especially the 'transportation mode' still waiting to hear back from Vauxhall CS, fingers crossed that is the fix!! As would make sense, thanks for the update.
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

I have booked mine in rather than continue to wait for Vauxhall, I actually spoke to the dealer service manager and he said you would have allot more symptoms if still in transport mode. His 2021B Hybrid demo does not have dipping mirrors either when he thought about it...

He is also interested to find out as well and laughed when I said Vauxhall seem unable to answer a question on a car they built!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post