Automatic Tilting Mirrors

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Mudmuppet wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:28 pm My car is supposedly as per spec 2021B effective 7th July 2021 which should have tilting mirrors, previous to this I thought was spec 2021 effective 17 Nov 2020, this also should have tilting mirrors.

Does someone have another spec issued out in between these dates ? I can’t find any in searches.

I’m like you cyberbob and thinking on cancelling my appointment until further clarified so they don’t try and charge me for the check. I will be calling Vauxhall direct tomorrow to ask some questions... probably won’t get the answer I want.
Previous spec release was April 7th, and that had tilting mirrors too and the one I used with CS to confirm tilting mirrors. It seems to be a mystery to them too????
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV

Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Every Price and specification guide I have seen always have the tilting mirrors on the drivers assistance page and it shows every Grandland has them fitted, when I say every guide, I have all of them I think for the last 18 Months
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

I received a call from Vauxhall UK today to say that although the brochure says my car had the tilting mirrors as an option the vehicle was not fitted with them and it’s not able to be retrofitted.

They went on to say that the brochure has disclaimers about items being changed etc.

So no dipping mirrors!
Mudmuppet

Post by Mudmuppet »

We have similar disclaimers on our products at work.. But the tilting mirrors is supposed to be standard across the range so it’s a bit rich to say it was removed on a few cars. Still something to follow up on . But going to now wait on running a diagnostic check as they will just use the same statement and charge me for looking at it. Going to have a think.....

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post