FOR SALE

The place to discuss everything else..
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Due to trading my car in I have an 18inch space saver wheel also new screen protector and fitted blinds for side and rear windows 6 in total called Car shades made for the Grandland Check them out on Google
www.carshades.co.uk An excellent addition to any car
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Lock-N wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:57 pm Due to trading my car in I have an 18inch space saver wheel also new screen protector and fitted blinds for side Windows and rear 6 in total called Car shades made for the Grandland Check them out on Google
www.carshades.co.uk An excellent addition to any car
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi,
Just seen that you are due to trade yourGrandland x for another vehicle.
What have you decided to go for…..?
I have been looking around at other similar vehicles, excluding Vauxhall, but despite the s/s issue with my vehicle, can i justify changing the car when its only just over 3 years old……decisions, decisions.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Just bought a Citreon Grand C4 SpaceTourer 130 Pure Tech plus

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Guess you will be leaving this Vauxhall forum and joining a Citreon site.
Its been nice reading and sharing your issues.
Enjoy your new car………and hope everything goes well with it. 👍🙌
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Guess what Stop&Start is exact same as Vauxhall same engine lots of same bits and s&s still never worked ??