Grandland control module

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
stnxj01

Post by stnxj01 »

Vehicle Grandland 3months old recovered from South Wales to home Dorset following control module fault. Local dealership have vehicle part £800 3 days off the road. Warranty will cover repair but should not be happening on a £25,000 car 3 months old, Anyone else had issues with control mods yet?

stnxj01

Post by stnxj01 »

Update. ECU replaced but Vauxhall unable to download software onto cars hard drive, Car has been in garage 2 weeks now with no solution.
spiro

Post by spiro »

You are not on your own, my Grandland Tech Line Nav 177PS bought new in January has been off the road in the dealership since 12th Feb with collision warning error showing. Initial diagnosis brake sensor not working but since then it has been a nightmare. They had to replace the control module and install new software that did not solve the problem. Now they have replaced the forward radar unit and still the software does not fully work, new software obtained from Vauxhall this morning and they hope that will fix it. They have even had a Vauxhall engineer in to try and solve the problem but to no avail.
We will see what today brings but I'm not very confident. I have given them until tonight to fix things, failing that I want a replacement car.
2019 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS Diesel Automatic with the all road pack
spiro

Post by spiro »

Got the car back today and everything seems to be working. I have a long trip to South Wales on Saturday so that should highlight any issues. Fingers crossed.
2019 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS Diesel Automatic with the all road pack

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post