First Wash

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Kitkat8617

Post by Kitkat8617 »

Such a lovely day yesterday(Sunday) thought I’d give my new Grandland it’s first wash since acquiring it at the end of April.
I always think a new car never feels like your own until you give it a wash.
I must say I am really pleased with the fit and finish of the vehicle.
Everything seems to fit well,feels sturdy,and paintwork(Ruby Red with black roof and mirrors)looks good and well applied.
My previous car Astra k 1.4 Sri nav was a great car and I thought it would be hard to beat(very reliable and again well made)
However I have to admit the Grandland drives better,is smoother,quieter and the suspension much more comfortable than the Astra.
Also all the fixtures and fittings seem better and more upmarket.
Shame about the very hard to read exterior temperature icon,but apart from that no other complaints.
Love the fact that when the front daylight running lights are on,the rear LEDs are also on
Great safety feature!
Anyway only had it a few weeks,but looking forward to enjoying many years of “GRANDLANDING”

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board - love our car!

We also have an Audi TT - what a difference the ride is when I get back in the Grandland, so smooth!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Incontinent Lemur

Post by Incontinent Lemur »

Great -- really good to hear that you're enjoying the car. I also agree that a car definitely does feel like it's yours after a good wash, once you've put the work in to make her look beautiful that's when the real bond begins! ;)