Satnav Update

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

G'day, could anyone tell me the number of the newest update please? I have 14, Cheers..

Plastivore

Post by Plastivore »

Just downloaded the latest update from My Vauxhall, and it looks like v14 (2019 Q2) is the latest. It seems to be the same package if I check from Peugeot's website as well.

There is also a software update available for the infotainment system, but I've heard it's a bit buggy, so I'm holding it for now (I don't have any issues with the current version anyway).
18 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 1.6 Turbo D
petepike

Post by petepike »

Hi,
Has anyone updated the firmware on the Navi 5.0 Intellilink system to the latest version from the Peugeot website (not the maps, the actual firmware)?

When I go to the Peugeot website and put my Vauxhall VIN no. in, it says an update is available, and that version 21.07.67.32_NAC-r0 is the latest.
I’ve done the map update (version 14.0.0), which I downloaded from the Vauxhall link, but have read that the firmware has to come from the Peugeot site as Vauxhall don’t supply it. Is this right, or do I just have to wait for it to become available on the Vauxhall pages?

Anyone updated to this latest version yet, or done updates in the past using the Peugeot site downloads? Any problems, issues, different logos, equipment showing faults/not working, etc. after updating?

I know it’s all the PSA group now, and apparently the same system, but I guess I’m just a little hesitant to put something downloaded from the Peugeot website onto my Vauxhall.

Thanks all! 😃
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2T - MY19 - 8 speed Auto - Topaz Blue - Optional Extras:- Black Roof & Mirrors - Dark Tinted Rear Windows - Park & Go Pack 2 (Advanced Park Assist with rear camera) - Keyless Start & Entry/Exit - Powered Tailgate
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I have updated to the latest firmware, easy enough to do , just take a while to do.

All works fine, but have not noticed a single thing changed or different about how the system works
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post