Tail Lights

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Can anyone tell me if the rear tail lights should be on all the time as I’m sure when I first got the car in daylight the lights where of only front Day time lights on
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

aureldelic

Post by aureldelic »

Rear are on as well.
Opel Grandland X, Ultimate + sunroof + alarm, Topaz Blue, 1.6T petrol
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Thank you I thought I had a Fault
My car is into garage tomorrow for Fault codes the garage never kept so will be lost with no car .Originally was going in for Stop Start not working .But works great now since they checked battery and said it’s only at 83%
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi Lock-N. The running lights on my grandland are always on the front and the rear. There doesnt seem to be many vehicles on the road that have rear running lights.
Glad to hear your stop/start is working again. Wish i could say the same about my vehicle.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

My stop & start never worked until it the garage done a check and said they found fault codes Booked car back in and was told it’s the body control Module.Took car in yesterday and when I picked it up was told no fault codes s&s is working fine .I did tell them this but they insisted it’s the Module the said it’s ok as can’t find any fault codes so must have cleared them itself ?

Yes it’s the only car I’ve seen with the rear lights on in daylight.Could be a good thing but could be bad as they will only last a certain time because there led ones and only have a certain life span and will be expensive to change

Grandlad

Post by Grandlad »

Looking via google it seems that the general view is that LED bulbs for cars should last up to 50,000 hours. This is many times the life of filament bulbs. Someone calculated that at 10 hours use per day, the average lifetime for LEDs should be more than 13 years. So lifespan shouldn't be an issue.
Grandland Hybrid4 Ultimate. Moonstone Grey, uprated charger.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post