Best Polish

The place to discuss everything else..
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Went to halfrauds and bought Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit 500ml with 2 Micro Fibre Cloths Buy 1 get 1 half Price £22.75 only to find out that Autoglym Exspress Wax is the exact same polish and can buy 5 litres for only £33 on EBay Anyway this polish is so far the best I’ve tried it’s great on all parts of the car especially the plastic trim .Can Also be applied on the car wet or dry just thought I’d let folk know but the Express one it’s much cheeper and the same as the Aqua Wax
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

Spanner999

Post by Spanner999 »

Try a polish from Poorboys they do a range of products .As a trained Vauxhall tech for the past 30 years I’ve tried a lot of polish as yet this is the best you can put it on in the sun leave no dust gets rid of swirl marks easily . The wax is also good ,got mine from Eurocar parts using there online discounts pretty good prices but can get from elsewhere.It even brought up my son-in-law s Astra which is a faded red 2 months later still looks good.
PMX03

Post by PMX03 »

EZ car cleaning products are superb quality at a good price and are easily used
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Meguiar ultimate liquid Wax, easy to put on and polish off and looks amazing.
Meguiar's G18216EU Ultimate Liquid Wax 473ml