Clock display

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi, hope somebody can help me. The time display on my grandland has not changed. It is set to change automatically, and is set on London time..... but it has not changed since our clocks altered. I have looked on the computer but there is no option to change the time. I have the 8" display. Can anybody help me ....... ? :P
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018

Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I had the same as the clock was synchronised to GPS and didn't change with time savings. I turned off the GPS sync, set it manually and then renabled the GPS sync. That seemed to fix it! ( to set the time, you need to disable GPS sync in the time/date settings (settings page).) Then click the pencil icon next to the time to edit it.
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Mine didn't change automatically, so had a fiddle with the settings & I don't fully understand what I did to prompt it to alter itself. Listening to BBC R2 for a few minutes (on DAB radio) seemed to do the trick with clock time settings - GPS sync set on and daylight saving + 1 on, however the daylight saving + 1 setting has now turned itself to off. Hope this helps....
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

The Clock will sync with GPS to keep the time up to date, it will not however automatically change Daylight Savings (DST) on or off, you will have to do this manually, it's within the date/time settings. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll get the details/steps when I get in the car next.

Regards
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Thanks for your responses. Finally got the clock to change. Went into the settings and turned the daylight savings to off, and low and behold the time changed. Just need to remember to switch it back on next spring.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018