Digital speedometer

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Tim F

Post by Tim F »

Hi, had my 69 plate Grandland x nav for a few weeks now and quite happy so far. Recently however The digital speedo display on the dash has been replaced by a nav function and compass screen and I can’t change it back. Anyone have a solution to this, it seems like it should be an easy fix but I can’t figure it out.

elphick72

Post by elphick72 »

hi

on the indicator stalk there is a bit you can twist/roll, this changes the display to the various different displays, I think there are 5 or 6 options

Regards
Tim F

Post by Tim F »

Cheers buddy, that worked. No doubt the answer is in the owners manual which I still haven’t received so I don’t feel too bad about being a muppet.
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

Hi,Tim F.
I’m just curious as to why / how you have a 69 plate Grandland but not the owners manual ? Is it a new car or ex-demo or similar ?
In the meantime, you can go on to the Vauxhall website and download a copy to tide you over. I did that several weeks before I had my GLX delivered and read the important bits so that I knew what was what on day one.
Spanner999

Post by Spanner999 »

Download a copy of the manual to your computer or tablet as a PDF much easier to use than the book .
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

My printed manual though has a bit more information at the end which isn't in the pdf version, I think it's around the engine specs, replacing bulbs etc.