firmware/satnav updates

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I had this issue and actually downloaded the map update from the Vauxhall website and the Firmware from the Peugeot site when you could before. Most Vauxhall dealership don't know as much about the PSA cars as the Genuine Vauxhall's like the Astra etc.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Collected my car yesterday Update still not installed after 2 days of then trying.Was sold will need to bring car back so they can scan the vin/No .Will take 15 mins then will have to rebook after they contact Vauxhall Tech Dept .Honestly don’t think the dealership has a clue .Got the first service done and noticed a charge £1 for screen wash .Even although mine was full as I’d done it day before it went in
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
exmokkaman

Post by exmokkaman »

I did the updates quite easily. Don't use winzip, it wont work properly. Download the free 7zip and get your updates from the Peugeot site. I would change garages if mine was as bad as yours appears to be.
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Got maps version 16(Q1/2020) in Feb 2020 from the Peugeot site but now it refuses my VIN. No use going to MyVauxhall as that is only at Version 15(Q3/2019.
Where do we go for the latest maps now?
Thinking of contacting Trading Standards as the car was sold with 4 updates per year for 5 years. VX are not supplying this service as promised.
Anyone got any ideas?
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
Pvb

Post by Pvb »

Map version 17.0.0 is available on the German GLX FORUM.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Any chance you could post the link for the Forum?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Pvb

Post by Pvb »

Here are two links, one from the official totom site, one from "methusalem" a senior and very helpful user. The official lunk did not work for me, the second worked and the maps are used by me :D

1. http://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/ ... _WAVE2.tar
2. https://www.magentacloud.de/share/kk1hvzuxi0
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ok Thanks.
Pvb

Post by Pvb »

Pvb wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:31 pm Here are two links, one from the official tomtom site, one from "methusalem" a senior and very helpful user. The official link did not work for me, the second worked and the maps are used by me :D

1. http://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/ ... _WAVE2.tar
2. https://www.magentacloud.de/share/kk1hvzuxi0
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Thanks for these links. Used the totom link worked fine. I was getting very frustated. I have contacted both PSA and Vauxhall customer services to ask them to sort this problem. Had a reply from psa telling me to go to the vauxhall site. I will let you all know if i get a sensible reply
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post