Stop / Start issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Same problem all where Grandland is sold
Battery issues
Gear Box Whining
Panoramic roof glass cracking
Plus more and more faults listed weekly ??
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

Tringy

Post by Tringy »

Went to 5 star batteries had 28% in my batt got onto tony levoys romford, in monday
5 star do agm batts 104.00
2018 1.2 auto sport nav topaz blue, panoramic roof, mud flaps,3rd party reversing camera.
Tringy

Post by Tringy »

Just had new battt fitted at tony levoy as mine was faulty just 28% fitted agm one stop start working fine now
2018 1.2 auto sport nav topaz blue, panoramic roof, mud flaps,3rd party reversing camera.
jayh1986

Post by jayh1986 »

Emailed vauxhall customer services explaining in depth about the battery issues a lot of people have been having, and that I dont want to keep being sent back and forward just charging it up, they basically emailed me back to say well we dont really know a lot about cars in customer services and theres no known issues on the system and I'll need to contact a dealership 🤣🤣
Its booked in for the 3rd for a diagnosis. Hopefully they fix it straight away but I know it'll require a bit of persuasion. If they do I'll probably be too speechless to keep you up to date 🤣
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I currently have a Toyota Avensis hire car. Since getting it the stop start works every time under every conceivable setting. The only time it doesn't is when it is set to the windscreen then the system tells you it is deactivated for climate control. Withe GLX is all hit and miss.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Iv given up with my dealership regarding battery issues now they can’t even do the recall update on Radio Nav system first time car left with then 2 dats and had 3 appointments cancelled because still can’t do it so for battery fault iv tried and tried iv had a replacement and went ok for a few weeks Well should say a bit better than original battery .Now back to Square one works occasionally
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
jayh1986

Post by jayh1986 »

Lock-N wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 pm Iv given up with my dealership regarding battery issues now they can’t even do the recall update on Radio Nav system first time car left with then 2 dats and had 3 appointments cancelled because still can’t do it so for battery fault iv tried and tried iv had a replacement and went ok for a few weeks Well should say a bit better than original battery .Now back to Square one works occasionally
Was that a replacement Varta battery or a Vauxhall branded one?
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Vauxhall Brand

jayh1986

Post by jayh1986 »

Surely someone at Vauxhall by now has to realise there is a problem, I cant be the only one from my dealership taking it in for same thing and neither can you be at yours. It's like they cant take into account people who've already had problems or take my word for it that it's a known problem, they are basically gonna end up doing the same with me, at best they fit a vuaxhall battery that works some of the time. But I guarantee before that, they are gonna try fob me off with the charge it back up and say it's working again first.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Might tell you that your not doing enough miles .Some have been told Drive Drive Drive Vauxhall Clowns ? My Opinion

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post