Center Speaker Plug

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

never got time to look any further . i needed to see where the cables go to .

also my car has been in evans halshaw since first week of august .

this monday will be the start of the 8th week there .

they lent me a corsa sri 69 reg with 500 miles on the clock .

the new corsa feels a much better built car than the grandland , i like it alot .

its a pity the grandland x was put together wrong .

the new corsa looks like a baby grandland at most angles .

hopefully the facelift grandland is put together better .
2018 Grandland Elite Jasper Grey

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

ok fair enough. What's wrong with your Grandland? I don't like the Corsa too low and small.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I am going to ask when my car goes in this week if they can check voltage and if they know if it can be activated.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

hi , ive not been on for a bit .

the corsa is very low and small like you said , but feels better put together .

its nice sitting higher in the grandland , but it feels flimsy , especially the door panels , that keep creaking all the time , even when on smooth roads .

i hope you find answers about the center speaker plug , as the correct speaking is still sitting in my shed ready to fit .

the grandland came back from evans halshaw with nothing done as far as i could see .
they had it for 8 weeks , but its back in on 29th for another two weeks as the drivers door got a huge dent in it from there car park , and the resprayed bumper that was done last week is peeling already , and a big metal kink on the passenger sill jacking point , that was done when in there workshop .

the car came back with more faults that it went in with

im not very happy .
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

oh ok. Sorry to hear that sounds like sadly you don't have a great dealership. I would contact the CEO office as really the service you are receiving is poor.
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

they will not get away with it .

i know every mark on the car .

this morning i took all wheels off to wash inside rims before new tyre fitting and found horrible paint blistering on two front alloys .

they were not there when it went in the other month , as in march i took them off to check brakes .

i now remember that they put in a new brake servo last month , and must of dropped brake fluid on the rims .

something else for the list on 29th oct .
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Keep it going I am with my stop start issue. It seems like your dealership might not be the best. I would deffo log with CEO office if you haven't already.
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

i did that .originally ,( THE CEO MR NORMAN ) .

thats why my car got to the garage in the first place to have all those faults sorted .

but they had answers for all of them , with basically not much getting done .

all i want doing by them now is the big door dent and bumper paint peel .

not forgetting another fault that they caused ( the brake pedal has 5mm side play movement ) which was not there before ,
when they put a new brake servo in , they said a new pedal box was needed aswell under warranty .

thats two things that was not on my original fault list .

i will do the rest myself , ( i dont want things making worse ) .
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

EliteEstate wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:30 am i did that .originally ,( THE CEO MR NORMAN ) .

thats why my car got to the garage in the first place to have all those faults sorted .

but they had answers for all of them , with basically not much getting done .

all i want doing by them now is the big door dent and bumper paint peel .

not forgetting another fault that they caused ( the brake pedal has 5mm side play movement ) which was not there before ,
when they put a new brake servo in , they said a new pedal box was needed aswell under warranty .

thats two things that was not on my original fault list .

i will do the rest myself , ( i dont want things making worse ) .
How did you get on with your car EliteEstate?
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

the door dent was removed ok , but the newly resprayed bumper peel was sorted , but then had new bubbles in different places this time .
, so it went in again , bubbles gone , but then a week later another bubble peel started in a different place again .

i have now given up , because other trim parts that were removed at time of all the several paint bubble repairs have now started to deform with broken clips as they have been on and off several times . more damage is being caused every time .
the sill damage i did myself , because they would of caused other damage to something else .

the door drop , they could not sort , as they had no idea . but now i know its not the door that has dropped but the top chrome trim and center door pllar cover that are to blame , but are hard to do as the pillar trim cover is riveted to the door , and the chrome trim needs various bits removing to be able to slide along to make the gap bigger from the rear door chrome trim .
i found this info out on this site on another post .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post