Grandland Recall 2021

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Been on the phone to Vauxhall today to check something and asked them to have a look whether my Grandland (July 2018 model) has any recalls.

Apparently there's two. Released recently as well, so I thought I'd let others know.

1. Belts & Belt buckles to be checked asap for any issues.
2. Coolant hose to be replaced.

I'd check your VIN or reg to be safe!

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks for letting us know. I checked the Gov.uk website and no recalls for mine maybe its just for the 1.5 Diesel.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
John12b

Post by John12b »

just had my diesel 1.5 serviced and as above belts and anchor points cheched and coolant hose changed
Grandland x sports nav 1.5 diesel
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:14 am Thanks for letting us know. I checked the Gov.uk website and no recalls for mine maybe its just for the 1.5 Diesel.
I honestly didn't know you could use gov.uk to check for recalls so I had a look myself. It says there's nothing outstanding for my Grandland but dealership claims otherwise. Interesting. Maybe give a local service department a call to double check you haven't got one outstanding as well.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I might give them a call and check but it looks like its for the 1.5 diesel the latest recalls.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post