flat bottom steerin wheel

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
luders

Post by luders »

hi all i added the flat bottom steering wheel yesterday looks much better.

20210317_105240.jpg

Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Good job. :)

I'm thinking of changing mine as well. Had it on previous car and it was great and looks so much better. Where did you get and how much (if you don't mind me asking)? I had a browse on eBay but couldn't find one.
luders

Post by luders »

Hi vayerr i got the steering wheel from a company called intapart in daventry i paid £150.00 with the postage and the air bag is a direct fit. i searched ebay but nothing on there so i searched this company as i had ordered from them previously and they had some of the steering wheels on there web site must be off a grandland x though hope this helps m8.
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Thanks, much appreciated.

Had a look they have 2 flat bottom ones for £160 ea atm. Not sure if I want to spend that much though. Normal ones go for £80 or so, so £160 is kinda much for me. Might just stick with what I have for now.

We'll see how Cheltenham racing goes and if few £££ goes into my pocket, I might buy one.

Was it difficult to swap them over? How long did it take? I've never really messed around the steering wheel or the airbag.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

It looks good but prefer to keep mine as OEM as possible
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Am I right in thinking that the flat bottom ones are heated?
The wife's '69 plate has one, and when I was looking round for a heated one for her, they were all flat bottomed. The non-heated all seemed round.
1.2 SE ,8 speed auto, 2019, metallic Ruby red.
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Mine is round and heated. I don't think there's any pattern to it.
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

In that case, looks like we were lucky as I rather like the flat bottomed look (ooo errr mister)
1.2 SE ,8 speed auto, 2019, metallic Ruby red.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post