Well I’m disappointed

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Claire75uk

Post by Claire75uk »

This also happened to me (21plate) after a week they came to collect it, after all the hassle with the dealer who even tried to fob me off with it must have been misbuilt At plant!!
I decided to buy from a private seller on auto trader A 20 plate but would like the Auto/ electric (Not sure what it’s called) that you can just use the key fob to open and the button to close it tailgate bit Added but unsure of who to ask Or if it’s a thing? Has anyone had this done?
Thanks 😊

Cooky2048

Post by Cooky2048 »

Received new vauxhall grandland ultimate 72 plate ordered in January 2022 after signing the paperwork they showed me around the car and I am very disappointed with the quality and service upon entering the car the the electric adjustable seating for driver and passenger was missing also missing is vauxhall connect and built in satellite navigation is missing ambient lighting missing so Ive paid the extra for all of these which are now missing I only purchased the car because it had these installed in the brochure so disappointed I just want a refund and I will order a new car from Ford or somewhere I would expect to get what I. Paying for I argue with my dealership for 2 weeks and they are not willing to install missing equipment that I have paid extra for I'm so miffed with them they won't even reduce the price I was quoted when. I ordered it 😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

Cooky2048 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:20 pm Received new vauxhall grandland ultimate 72 plate ordered in January 2022 after signing the paperwork they showed me around the car and I am very disappointed with the quality and service upon entering the car the the electric adjustable seating for driver and passenger was missing also missing is vauxhall connect and built in satellite navigation is missing ambient lighting missing so Ive paid the extra for all of these which are now missing I only purchased the car because it had these installed in the brochure so disappointed I just want a refund and I will order a new car from Ford or somewhere I would expect to get what I. Paying for I argue with my dealership for 2 weeks and they are not willing to install missing equipment that I have paid extra for I'm so miffed with them they won't even reduce the price I was quoted when. I ordered it 😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Vauxhall have changed all the secs along the year from you ordering the car and them then building it to delivering it to you, and Dealers did know this too. Their is a posting on this site where someone posted the brochures up and their changes.

I would be going back to your dealer and having this conversation with them and what they are doing. paying for items that are not delivered is wrong and you have a case to reject the car under the sales of goods act.
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)