edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

What's the email to send it to please?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

I used the contacts tab on the Vauxhall web page.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

For emails try this one

infotainment.eu@opel.com
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Had a further reply this afternoon. They have passed my details onto the infotainments team whom are going to contact me within 24 hours.
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

That was a waste of time. Car booked into my dealer to carry out the grill repair. They couldn't finish that as they discovered another part that needed replacing but that is on order from Germany, no problem with this.

Car was also booked into service for them to inspect the gearbox lag, poor cooled seat performance and the grey text on the infotainment system.

Went to pick the car up and service said that they can't fix the grey infotainment text, the gearbox is working normally (although the car only had 2 miles more on the clock than when I left it with them!) and that the A/C is working fine. His face was a picture when I agreed with him that the A/C is working but it is the seat cooling I wanted you to look at!

Not too impressed and they didn't even clean my car.

The saga continues.......
satellitemandaz

Post by satellitemandaz »

ScubadaveUK , I totally agree, I have seen a video on youtube where a guy puts a photo on the NAV system of his own car, apparently the NAV system runs on Windows operating system and can be modified! Hopefully Vauxhall will do a fix, we should all press our Onstar button at the same time and all report it ;-)
Sport NAV 1.2T diamond cut wheels, topaz blue, upgrades side steps, wind deflectors, mud flaps.
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Lizzy mine was also in for the cooled seats. With that hot weather I was unimpressed by them. The dealer checked the A/C and that was fine and he was saying the seats are fine too, you have too have the A/C on at floor level and the fans capture this air along with whatever it is blowing and that assists the seats cooling !!
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Mark.C wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:43 am Lizzy mine was also in for the cooled seats. With that hot weather I was unimpressed by them. The dealer checked the A/C and that was fine and he was saying the seats are fine too, you have too have the A/C on at floor level and the fans capture this air along with whatever it is blowing and that assists the seats cooling !!
I drove home yesterday evening from a family BBQ wearing shorts. I thought I'd put all the airflow towards my feet. With the fan on full speed I couldn't feel any air flow around my legs at all so you may be onto something there. I'll mention it to them when it goes back into the dealers next week sometime
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Vauxhall infotainment team have replied to my email.

They have requested that I take a photo of the greyed out text and send it to them!!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I wrote to them some 4 weeks ago (with pictures as they requested ) not only regarding the grey lettering but also other 'features' in the Satnav which do not seem to do anything - such as the weather icon.

I pointed out to them that the grey text was IMHO a serious safety issue and that if there was an accident resulting from someone trying to access the information which they could not see their liability could potentially be increased because Vauxhall are aware that it is a problem.

What use is information on an information display if you cannot see what it says !! ??

Still awaiting a formal response on what they intend to do about it. They keep telling me it is under review in Germany but no answers yet. It is a simple software fix. On the Peugeot 3008, of which the Grandland Infotainment system is butchered version, they get updates online not only to the maps but also to the firmware. Vauxhall could do the same.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post