Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
graeng72

Post by graeng72 »

Hi new to this forum and hope to get some answers..had a grandland for 3 years and I love it!

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI graeng72 and Welcome to the forum.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
CyberNigel

Post by CyberNigel »

Hi - new GrandLand X Elite Nav. Bought it about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it so far. Old car was a Ford KA so its quite an upgrade :) We are based in Hillingdon.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi CyberNigel and Welcome to the forum.
Certainly an upgrade from the KA. Do you prefer being high up now compared to the KA?

What colour did you choose and did you go for petrol or diesel?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
allanyoung

Post by allanyoung »

Brand new to the forum and to the Grandland X. Used to have a Frontera so made sense when I was looking for an SUV that I went with the Grandland.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi allanyoung and Welcome to the Forum.

What version and colour did you go for ?
Richm

Post by Richm »

Hello. My name is Richard and I just bought a 2019 Grandland X Sport Nav automatic in Black. Only had it a couple of days but very pleased with it. It's a replacement for 2013 Astra Elite which I also liked, but wanted something newer and easier for my wife to get in and out of.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI Richm and Welcome to the forum. Great to hear your enjoying the car so far.
brucey

Post by brucey »

Hi all, am an accidental admirer of the Grandland. My car is currently being fixed and while its away, Enterprise have given me a Griffin Grandland X to play with. Okay, so the road feel is pretty dreadful and the power steering is way too light, and the rear view is pretty poor with the darkened windows but ... its not a bad car, and as a mode of getting from A to B its okay, its not like you're going to be needing top handling when you're getting your groceries from LIDL, and I think it looks very smart. :-) I'll be bugging you all about the Hybrid edition as that looks like it has all the toys..
-
Grandland Ultimate Nav 2020 Hybrid 4 :x
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi brucey and Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find all the information you need on the forum.