Roll Call folks! Who's here (and who's not!)

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

Just a quick one to see who is still here, still posting and to see where you are from...

Jase, from Durham, UK

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

I'm still here and posting. Live in the East Midlands
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
Deleted User 265

lizzyfan wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:59 pm I'm still here and posting. Live in the East Midlands
Excellent - that makes 2 of us.... :lol:
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

Still about from Paisley here
Deleted User 265

bigmikeyc1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 am Still about from Paisley here
Hey Mikey! Did you have an Antara previously...? Thought I recognised your forum name... maybe not though although I can see a few people pondering on the Grandland at the Antara forums...
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

SE London (:
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
horsey1

Post by horsey1 »

Hi All,

I'm a newbie, based in the Cotswolds.

I test drove the Grandland X Sports Nav last Friday and ordered a Diamond Black 1.6 Sports Nav Auto - should take delivery in about 2 weeks!

Currently have a Black Antara SE TDi Auto (62 plate), coming up to 50,000 miles, which had a major auto transmission fault before Christmas, so decided it's time for a new car..

Had previously test driven the Skoda Kodiaq, which was lovely to drive, but I wasn't keen on the design at the front and I didn't need 7 seats. Thought about the Karoq, which was quite skittish round Swindon roundabouts (lol), and the interior felt more like a car..

When I took the Grandland X a quick 12 mile spin, I felt more at home. It's certainly a lot quieter and smoother than the Antara! The acceleration felt great and the handling was also very good, in comparison.. I really like the design too!

As a lot of the driving I do is on Motorways, if I can average high 30's mpg, I'll be a happy bunny
Grandland X Diesel 1.6 Turbo Sport Nav Auto
Getting acquainted..!! :D !
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Welcome to the forum. Still very quite here as only a few people have a Grandland at the moment.

Only a 2 week wait ! Is it a ex demo model you're buying?
horsey1

Post by horsey1 »

Thanks lizzyfan!

It sure is a small group at the moment!

I went for a car that was already at the docks, as I didn't wish to wait - luckily, it's the colour and spec that I would have chosen in any case!
Grandland X Diesel 1.6 Turbo Sport Nav Auto
Getting acquainted..!! :D !
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

I'm envious, I'm one week into a quoted 12 week build time for my factory order. My estimated delivery date is 13th-May!!!!