Main beam Assist Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
diana.macleod

Post by diana.macleod »

Hi, I have had my 72 plate Grandland for about 2 months and I have it on Auto for the lights. When it is dark, the main beam is coming on when there is traffic coming rather than going off! I start the car, head out into traffic and as soon as lights come towards me the main beam comes on and stays on - I have to then use the stick to take the main beam off automatic. This is my second Grandland and the last one, there were no issues, a car came towards me, the main beam went off, car went past - main beam went back on. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you - I have phoned the garage and they would like me to take it up before they close one evening when its dark to take it out on a test-drive.

Bigrobxxx

Post by Bigrobxxx »

Hi yep mine does exactly the same thing however your full beam is not on it just says on the dash board it’s on the way to test is rude but effective, when a car is coming towards you and the light on the dash is blue to indicate full beam, manually pull the stick towards you and see if you then flash your lights, also it will start flashing a fault saying “ automatic headlight adjustment fault” soon and a spanner light will come on Vauxhall know there is a conman fault but won’t fix it until the first service at 16,000 miles

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post