Another fault !

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Switched my car off this morning, got out and locked it using the door handle as I always do. Glanced back at the car as I walked away and the rear wiper was still working !!

Had to unlock it, start the engine, shut it off again and re lock the car, then the wiper stopped moving.

Also had the new tray door/flap above the gear stick replaced yesterday by the dealers as it broke a week or so ago. It works and locks shut again now but only opens 3/4 of the way it used to. I am really beginning to dislike this car. The salesman spotted me as I sat waiting at the dealers for the work to be done and made the mistake of asking me how I'm getting on with my new Grandland. After I'd listed all my dislikes about it he could only say he was sorry!
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Mate I still havent got mine back and same with me salesman spotted me also asked me and said sorry, im in a finance deal i guess theres no way of breaking this as its really annoying me

lizzyfan wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:48 pm Switched my car off this morning, got out and locked it using the door handle as I always do. Glanced back at the car as I walked away and the rear wiper was still working !!

Had to unlock it, start the engine, shut it off again and re lock the car, then the wiper stopped moving.

Also had the new tray door/flap above the gear stick replaced yesterday by the dealers as it broke a week or so ago. It works and locks shut again now but only opens 3/4 of the way it used to. I am really beginning to dislike this car. The salesman spotted me as I sat waiting at the dealers for the work to be done and made the mistake of asking me how I'm getting on with my new Grandland. After I'd listed all my dislikes about it he could only say he was sorry!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post