Recall re windscreen

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
south coast

Post by south coast »

Had a call from dealer saying my elite nav 1.2 bought in may needs checking for...get this....when windscreen gets wet it could leave marks on it!!!!!!!
Anyone else had this recall?

Rikky

Post by Rikky »

I had a recall come up on my app but doesn’t say what for.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

havent had a recall as of yet just got mine back...i wont lie it does leave marks but isnt this normal lol
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I haven't heard of anything and I got mine back on Wednesday. One thing i find is that the interior glass does get dirty very very quickly even when I use Auto Glym glass polish. Even my wife's Corsa is a nightmare to keep the glass clean?

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

My window screen cracked! No stone chips or anything...just a crack from the sensor to the top of the screen.

They werent sure if it was a stress fracture or something but they made no quibble about it and replaced it in a flash...hmmm. Dirty windows hey....?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Theonik

Post by Theonik »

Hello guys. My windscreen just cracked by itself . How that happened???
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Theonik wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:39 pm Hello guys. My windscreen just cracked by itself . How that happened???
Mine did the same... get it replaced by the dealer free of charge like me. I suspect its a known fault they won't advertise.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

on Peugeot new shape 3008 forums , its a common problem , they crack for no reason .
I hope when windscreens are replaced that the metal area does not go rusty after a few years , as once happened to me on a Vectra c .
2018 Grandland Elite Jasper Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post