Live Navigation Plus

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
bejay17

Post by bejay17 »

I bought a 1.3 petrol Ultimate auto at the beginning of October 2023. I was expecting the sat nav to have the same features as my as my 2021 Ultimate, particularly the visual and audible warning regarding speed camera locations. With a considerable amount of effort I have managed to activate the 6 months free Bundle Phase 2 by tethering my mobile and that has resulted in speed cameras being shown on the sat nav. Presumably Vauxhall will want a subscription at the end of the 6months to continue this. I was expecting to be able to access the three year Live Navigation Plus at no cost. I have read a number of Vauxhall web pages where they say it is available to all their cars and have been given the opportunity of activating it, with no success. On one of the Vauxhall Connect pages it then says that my vehicle is not compatible, which I find confusing.
I'm waiting patiently for Vauxhall to respond, but in the meantime does anyone have any information/advice that would help me?
Many thanks

Ian T

Post by Ian T »

Hello this weekend my Vauxhall connect app wouldn’t connect saying incorrect details so I tried reset password it indicated no email found so I registered again using the same email and got the car connected again to the app.
I received an email from Opel asking me to verify my email address which I did and then got a confirmation that my three years Depreciated NAVCO 5 & amp;ZAR GB - 3 years free is activated.
However the live navigation and TOM TOM maps are not there (they were before) wondering if something has changed with PSA group getting involved.
Ian T

Post by Ian T »

My Tom Tom maps have now reappeared
471106gbs1

Post by 471106gbs1 »

I had the Grandland x Sri nav and was able to obtain the 3 years free Live Navigation. I recently changed to a Grandland Ultimate and again the Live Navigation info stated 3 years free, but I also could not get that only the 6 months. I contacted Customer Services about this and they confirmed that the free trial period is now only 6 months. I asked them why the available information still says 3 years, they said they would look into it, but still waiting....