Wireless charger

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Claired11 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:40 pm I will mention this to them as It only seems to happen on the school run and going to work so cant go straight to them 🙄 mine is right indication only so must be a faulty unit, thanks 👍
That seems to have sorted the problem. No more bings and the satnav taking me to a garage, hopefully it continues.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

Trees2000

Post by Trees2000 »

I've spoken to Vauxhall customer care, they've confirmed that the iPhone X & iPhone 8 is not compatible with the GrandlandX charging unit. The iPhone 7 will work with the extra cost of a charging case that's around £40.

Please if you have a latest generation iPhone, Samsung etc, not completable with the wireless charger log a complaint with Vauxhall customer care by calling 0800 0260034, the more complaints received the more likely they will investigate and come up with a solution for this issue.. :)
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.6 Diesel, Dimond Black.. :)
mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

That's funny - I have an S8 and although it's a pain of removing the case and putting it in upside or sometimes the right way up I can (eventually) get a green light and it will charge, so it does support it.

To be honest, the position of the Wireless charger is insane. I should be in the front compartment beside the USB, that way I can wirelessly or wired charge it and always have it in the same place. And while it's inside the box where the wireless is it's limited GPS signal.
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
ACA

Post by ACA »

I have just brought the air charger case for my iPhone 6s plus but can't get my phone to charge. has anyone managed to resolve these problems?
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Claired11 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:32 pm Thats interesting. Do these phones work with a charger case on I wonder?

Annoying seeing as though my local dealer had my grandland for an entire day today as the charger want working and they ordered a new unit!!

I will call them tomorrow!

Im also getting route to workshop warning when coming down gears and indicating right they cant find a fault on the system though so none the wiser!!!

This thread went slightly off track. Did your local dealer replace the charger and if so did it then work?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post