Roll Call folks! Who's here (and who's not!)

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

satellitemandaz wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 pm East Midlands, not been on for a while, had a questionnaire from Onstar and remembered about the forum!
Its weird, Onstar are closing down yet they still keep pushing stuff out dont they?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

Tonebatch

Post by Tonebatch »

Hello all. I have had my car since September this year. Live in Worcester. Mine is a Ruby Red sport nav. I wish the engine was more powerful. I have the 1.2 petrol. Also the gearbox ain’t the best. Rubbery and clunky at times. That said it’s quite and comfortable and got bags of kit. Quite pleased with my purchase.
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

Bobby from Cornwall still here, always have a quick browse on the site daily to see if any new topics posted.
ordered our Grandland x Sport Nav auto in Amethyst Purple on the 1st Oct and Eagerly waiting Delivery.
Have a Suzuki Vitara S-ZT auto at the moment, only bought new in April 18, but after such a short time have it is woefully poor quality.
It's been back for brakes that still stick on and grind and a horrid, beastly, auto box that might as well be a manual,
By chance passing a vauxhall dealer decided to call in and I road tested a Grandland x and instantly found it was a far superior SUV in every respect and ordered one on return from a long test drive.
satellitemandaz

Post by satellitemandaz »

Bobthebob "Also the gearbox ain’t the best. Rubbery and clunky at times" agree with that, JASE "Its weird, Onstar are closing down yet they still keep pushing stuff out dont they" Yes so weird always after reviews? As anyone used one in the snow yet.?
Sport NAV 1.2T diamond cut wheels, topaz blue, upgrades side steps, wind deflectors, mud flaps.
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

Hello . Im here from Vectra c/insignia.com. Ive had Vauxhalls only since 1991. Now on a grandland x . You can tell its built by Peugeot and not gm . GM build quality is superior in every way . Im complaining about nearly everything on this grandland x on a daily basis . My wife is sick of hearing it . Im down at my main Vauxhall dealer nearly every week . They have a picture of me behind the desk , so when I walk in everyone is on there dinner break at the same time . I need to rebuild this car how I want it to be . 4 years should be enough time . as its on a pcp deal . At least the next owner will have a good car . WHY GM DID YOU SELL TO PEUGEOT WHY ? :evil:
2018 Grandland Elite Jasper Grey
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

I’m still here In North Essex and regularly checking for any new posts.
1.2 petrol, manual gearbox and SE spec. Moonstone Grey.

Very pleased with the Grandland X
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Daily visitor to this site and always eager to see new posts and help out answering questions where I can. 😀👍🏻

Simon
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I look here daily to see updates. I have just bought a 1.2 Grandland X Elite Nav.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Kitkat8617

Post by Kitkat8617 »

Hi there
Still posting after 6 very satisfied months with my grandlandx
Happy Christmas!
Aberoy

Post by Aberoy »

I’m still here, I get the updates every morning, on the whole very pleased with my 1.2 petrol Elite Nav. Loving the heated steering wheel and seats and also the defrosting cycle. Have had a recent niggle with the automatic headlight sensor not working intermittently but apart from that all good!
Merry Christmas
Grandland X 1.2T (130) Elite Nav