Grandland Plugin Hybrid does not show engine coolant gauge

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tarbey

Post by Tarbey »

Hi
I have recently bought a new Grandland Plugin Hybrid but it does not show the engine coolant gauge in the driver display window?
According to the manual it should be there? Is there something I am missing like a setiing?

Thanks

Tarbey

Post by Tarbey »

Well thank you all for your massive help on this!
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

Theres not many people with the new Grandland hybrid on here so people may not know. Have you tried asking the dealer who sold you the car?
huffy

Post by huffy »

The Hybrid doesn't have a coolant gauge.
I've found several things in the Manual that are incorrect or in a different place on the Hybrid, one being the Tyre Pressure reinitialisation.
Unless they have updated the Manual since last year.
Grandland X Hybrid 4
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

huffy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:17 am The Hybrid doesn't have a coolant gauge.
I've found several things in the Manual that are incorrect or in a different place on the Hybrid, one being the Tyre Pressure reinitialisation.
Hi

Have you downloaded the vauxhall app and connected it to your vehicle as it tells you everything on there plus there is a a lot of information on your vehicle

Pics below

Screenshot_20221003-140148_My Vauxhall.jpg

Regards
Simon
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

Simon74. wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:02 pm
huffy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:17 am The Hybrid doesn't have a coolant gauge.
Hi

Have you downloaded the vauxhall app and connected it to your vehicle as it tells you everything on there plus there is a a lot of information on your vehicle

Pics below

Screenshot_20221003-140020_My Vauxhall.jpg

Regards
Simon
huffy

Post by huffy »

Hi, yes been using the app since I brought this car and used when I had a 2018 Grandland X Diesel.
I find it to be very unreliable, sometimes it records trips sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes the app will open and connect when I start the car and sometimes even when I open the app, it still doesn't record journeys.
Curiously, my app never shows "Cost". A few times a message has popped up about putting in price of fuel, but never been anywhere to input the information.

Cheers

Steve
Grandland X Hybrid 4
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

huffy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm Hi, yes been using the app since I brought this car and used when I had a 2018 Grandland X Diesel.
I find it to be very unreliable, sometimes it records trips sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes the app will open and connect when I start the car and sometimes even when I open the app, it still doesn't record journeys.
Curiously, my app never shows "Cost". A few times a message has popped up about putting in price of fuel, but never been anywhere to input the information.

Cheers

Steve

Hey Steve

I dont find the app great either same as you sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

If you open the MyVauxhall App and click the car icon at the top on the it brings up a page where you can input the price of fuel.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
huffy

Post by huffy »

Are you using an Android device?
I'm on an iPhone, I've checked again where you mention and still no where to put in fuel price.
Grandland X Hybrid 4
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

huffy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:57 pm Are you using an Android device?
I'm on an iPhone, I've checked again where you mention and still no where to put in fuel price.
I am using a Android device but should still be an option on the app to add fuel price.
What options have you got on the Iphone then?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post