Electric adjustable drivers seat

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Sticks68

Post by Sticks68 »

Hello,

I am looking for a new Motability car, but need an electrically adjusted drivers seat. I have severe arthritis in my hand and manually adjusting seats, causes me lots of pain.

I’ve shortlisted about 6 cars and the Grandland Ultimate is top of the list. The trouble is, I cannot find if the car has electric seats. The specs say ‘active’, but nothing tells you what active means. The car needs to be automatic, have electric seats and a tailgate that is powered electrically both raising and lowering.

I would be grateful for any help, as I keep getting conflicting information. Some dealers say active means electric and others don’t and some say the tailgate only raises or you have to stretch to press a button on the raised tailgate.

Thank you,

jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

Someone on here who had an ultimate delivered in the past month had to hand theirs back as it did not have the electric seats. It looks like it has been removed from current models. The new GSe may have it but that's not out until early next year so specs are not known at the current time.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Sticks68 and Welcome to the Forum.

A few members have had issues with specfications being changed and not receiving the car with all equipment it said including electric seats.

Here is the latest link for the Grandland brochure.
https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/ ... -guide.pdf

I can only see the Electrical lumbar adjustment on all but the Design.

It might be worth emaling the Vauxhall CEO office who might be able to help you more if your dealership cant.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
gjm

Post by gjm »

received my new grandland ultimate yesteday and it did come with electric seats both on drivers side and passenger side, although i did order a long time ago and they were standard features when i ordered, i dont think they are now

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post