New Grandland Diesel Auto 1.5 Ultimate 2023

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dough66

Post by Dough66 »

Hi Everyone
I have just upgraded from my Mokka to the new Grandland Auto 1.5 Ultimate a few days ago.
I’ve not had time to play around with all the function especially the new digital displays.
As it’s keyless, unlike my partners new Corsa, when you are within 1metre of the car it unlocks itself.
When walking away it also locks itself with the mirrors folding in and bleeps to acknowledge its unlocking or locking. The Grandland doesn’t appear to do this, unless I’m missing something. I’d appreciate any help that be offered.
Thanks
Doug

4E5F24F8-905F-478F-8F01-C55EF39E7FBA.jpeg

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Dough66 and Welcome to the Forum.
The car looks great.

The Grandland X doesnt do this no. I would guess you could turn this auto option off through the nav screen in the car,
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

Is your new GL a keyless car too?? if not it wont do this.

on my GLX which is keyless it has ridges on the front door handles, so when its locked and I walk upto car and put my hand behind the door handle (passenger and drivers doors) it unlocks the car, and I can then also do the foot wiggle under rear number pate to open boot.

To lock car I press the ridges on the front door handles and it locks and folds the mirrors.

It doesn't sense I'm near the car to unlock it, Unless VX have changed this on newer GL
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)
Bigrobxxx

Post by Bigrobxxx »

Hi mate you need to touch the door handle with the keys in your pocket this will lock the doors
Dough66

Post by Dough66 »

Hi All
Thank you for your replies. I see now how the door sensor now works. Getting used to a different locking system. I’m guessing you can’t configure it to ‘bleep’ when you lock the car ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post