Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Re: Stop / Start issues

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Worked today :D

AndyB

Post by AndyB » Mon May 25, 2020 8:49 am

Hi all. Its a while since ive been on this stop/start chat.
My stop/start still doesnt work, i admit i dont do alot of miles at present, but in the past when driving several hundred miles it still didnt work.
Ive given up .... spoke to Vauxhall and Dealership, just get fobbed off with an excuse that the vehicle doesnt do enough miles. My friend has a Hyundai which does less miles than me, guess what.....their stop/start works all the time.

I have a Varta battery fitted. Car recently went into Dealership for second service, i told them again about the stop/start issue.......not interested, asked about replacement battery......no help.....spoke about all you other guys with the same problem.......they dont take notive of these forums !!!!!!

I read that Ken A had purchased a charger, can i ask which charger it was that he got.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:56 pm

I would contact Vauxhall CEO office like I did and explain the situation this is the only way I got a new battery.

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N » Mon May 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi to all. Iv had a new battery .A V/Hall one and I still have issues but not as much as I did have with first battery Re Battery charger I bought a smart charger of EBay £18 works great small clamps so it’s easy to get on to cars terminals as Earth 1 very difficult to reach but can be done with the small clamp charger
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step