Dealership Charges

The place to discuss everything else..
Lock-N

Dealership Charges

Post by Lock-N » Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am

Car was in for first service £160 .Picked it up and on the invoice £1 for screen wash .I know mine was full as I’d topped it up day before with green summer mix .Iv since checked it and it’s still same screen wash I topped up with .Nothing different been added so being ripped of My daughters car went in yesterday for first service and same charge on her invoice and I made sure I topped hers up before taking hers in . This is just another dealership ripping customers off anyone noticed unusual fees and what’s average price for first service
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

GRANDLANDX68

Re: Dealership Charges

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 pm

I would contact them and question the £1 for screen wash. It may sound petty but if they are doing this to everyone that's a lot of money. I am charged normally around £159,99for a service. I always book it through the Vauxhall website cheaper than the R&D website.

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N » Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Yes your correct.£1 charged every car will make them a fortune.Had I not topped mine and my daughters up .I probably would not have questioned it What’s more annoying My car was to have radio / Nav update.That had the car 2 days and still couldn’t do update .So will have to wait on them getting back to me to rebook for update
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

AndyB

Post by AndyB » Mon May 25, 2020 8:33 am

Hi Lock-N
I have just had my second service carried out at our local dealership.
I waited until the vehicle had passed its second birthday and then joined the Vauxhall Service Club, which entitled me to a discount on service costs.
My first service was £162 which included £1 for screen wash.
Ive just paid £212 for second service which also included £1 for screen wash.

I use Bristol Street Vauxhall.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N » Mon May 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Hi AndyB .Is your dealership Evenshalshaw as this is my local Vauxhall garage and for years that iv used them they always find a way to make and extra £ out of there customers is A Squirt of WD40 £1 grease doors £1 just ripping us of