Back in again

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Back in again

Post by Mark.C » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am

Thanks to GLX68 for the CEO details.

Got mine back on the day of lockdown apparently the high pitched brake squealling and clunking in reverse had been fixed along with stop start and the heated windscreen which defrosted the left side first before the drivers side.

But before that I got it back 2 weeks prior when the brakes were fixed. I got it out the dealer only for the brakes to fail on the afternoon school run. They said is a master cylinder in the gear box that operates the braking and clutch system.

So we are now with 3 changes of discs and pads,laughable.

Anyhow I wrote to the CEO with the full history low and behold it has been taken to a Regional Technical. Which basically in my view is centralising dealership warranty work. It went in yesterday and I got another hire car.

The CEO representative will be contacting me today with an update. Not holding my breath for a clear concise outcome. The question was put to them, was simply after 3 brake component changes it is not working and therefore the car is not fit for purpose what do they propose. The answer = no response.

I will let you know what happens.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps and a Nextbase 412 dashcam thats all it needs. :)

GRANDLANDX68

Re: Back in again

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 pm

No problem and Good luck. The Ceo office were very good when I had a issue.