Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello CariAnn88 and Welcome to the Forum. Glad you managed to find what you were looking for.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Dog78

Post by Dog78 »

Hi, my name is Richard and i am buying a 69 which I believe is a September 2019.
The model is a Grandland X Nav sports Prem, 1. 5 Diesel 102 hp .
Two questions if i may, what sort features the sports Prem have.
I would like to tow a racing motorcycle with a 1 bike trailer. So i would like to get a stage 1 remap.
Bringing the hp to 138, and 393 torque.
I nearly bought a Crossland a 20 model, but with lot more extras and hardly a price difference, but the reliability put me off, also it was an Auto, but i wanted the room of the Grandland for kit. Plus I liked the look better.
I did not even get a reply on their Facebook group .
Although it was a year younger and an auto, i would have preferred a manual for the towing. It did have loads of extras, like heated seats abd steering wheel, plus a load more but what their owners said was off-putting to say the least.
I am trying to find my way around the forum, so please bear with me.
Any advice would greatly appreciated.
Kind regards, Richard
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Dog78 and Welcome to the Forum.

I havent heard of the Sport Nav Premium however the Sports Nav is normally a good spec car.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

Dog78 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:36 pm Hi, my name is Richard and i am buying a 69 which I believe is a September 2019.
The model is a Grandland X Nav sports Prem, 1. 5 Diesel 102 hp .
Two questions if i may, what sort features the sports Prem have.
I would like to tow a racing motorcycle with a 1 bike trailer. So i would like to get a stage 1 remap.
Bringing the hp to 138, and 393 torque.
I nearly bought a Crossland a 20 model, but with lot more extras and hardly a price difference, but the reliability put me off, also it was an Auto, but i wanted the room of the Grandland for kit. Plus I liked the look better.
I did not even get a reply on their Facebook group .
Although it was a year younger and an auto, i would have preferred a manual for the towing. It did have loads of extras, like heated seats abd steering wheel, plus a load more but what their owners said was off-putting to say the least.
I am trying to find my way around the forum, so please bear with me.
Any advice would greatly appreciated.
Kind regards, Richard
Are you sure it is a Grandland X you are looking at. I've never seen 102bhp diesel in the Grandland but it was out in the Crossland.
purple170503

Post by purple170503 »

Hi everyone. Well we took the leap from the Mokka due to the designers seemingly having a meltdown and forgetting you might want to take passengers above 3ft tall. Picked upon Monday, the Ultimate 1.2 petrol in white with black roof. So far love it. The Advanced Park Assist is a bit strange and hit and miss but can't see myself using it much anyway to be fair.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi purple170503 and Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear your enjoying your new Grandland.
Gary.st270

Post by Gary.st270 »

Hi I am Gary and I have the 2.0 diesel auto elite 2019 in red which I have had since march. Great car with no problems so far and have had all recalls done. Only thing troubling me is the adblue monitoring keeps saying start impossible in 1700 miles. Been saying this since August with no dash lights topped up 8 litres yesterday still the same is this normal thanks
Grahamo

Post by Grahamo »

Hi, recently bought a 2021 petrol Sri Nav colour moonstone grey. I like it, bought mainly for the boot space; taking kids back and forth from Uni and weekends away. Not sure how or where to put the following. I have two questions/concerns. 1) The tyre pressure is correct as recommended 32psi. The tyre light comes on ( red light ) after driving for 25 mins to 70 mins. Driving short distances no warning light. I check the tyres before driving and when the light comes on I’ve stopped and checked the tyre pressure and they’ve increased to 35 - 36 psi. I know the tyres will get warmer when driven and tyre pressures will therefore increase but this seems a big increase. Since the tyre pressures are increasing by the same amount in each tyre I would have thought the tyre pressure light would stay off as the tyres are effectively the same circumference/diameter. And 2) Seat belt reminder: All 3 of the rear seat belts light show up on the roof console and the seat belt warning light is shown in the instrument cluster panel. The lights will go off after driving for a while, or as I discovered late last night if I fasten the rear seat belts the roof console light and instrument cluster light go’s off immediately. I know it seems weird.
Gladly appreciate any help/feedback on either of the above. I’ll Cheers
Schui1024

Post by Schui1024 »

Hi all

Another happy Grandlander here.
2020 Elite Nav 1.2 in ruby red. Picked up 2 weeks ago. Came from a lovely Insignia Elite Nav that sadly got written off. This is my 7th Vauxhall so far.
So far am quite pleased with it ! Few niggles to sort out and have yet to update the firmware/maps etc, but am happy to mod where I see fit.
At least I've checked the cam belt and have the tool to measure - 0-20 oil and upgraded belt so should be safe for now!

Completed already are:
LED Interior Lights
LED Fog lamps
Hardwired Dashcam (rear to follow)
Sill protectors
Sunglasses case in place of grab handle
Bootliner.. wish I had one in the Siggy

Yet to do:
Black side indicators (on order)
Boot lights - replace with 2 x LED Strips (just waiting on wiring)
Replacement horn - it sounds like a noddy car horn!
Window tints (can't believe it doesn't have them as standard)
Fast charging solution for the usb port for android auto, to a dash mount
USB Hub - want to test if this would work
Footwell lights
Mud flaps
Factory fit reverse cam
Pedal covers
Space Saver spare tyre kit
Bonnet gas strut lifts
Maybe some decals for the side.. (ali express is to blame here!)

If anyone has other recommendations to add to this list, pls let me know.

Looking forward to helping out where I can, asking when I can't, and generally sharing the Grandland experience!
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Schui1024 and Welcome to the Forum.

Look forward to seeing your modifications/Improvements .